- Every time you burn your candle, make sure to burn it to the edge of the jar in order to avoid tunnelling
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Please burn candle on a flat, heat resistant surface
- Trim the wick to 4-5mm before you burn it so the candle will last longer
- Keep candles out of reach of children & pets
- Do not burn the candle near anything that might catch fire
- Keep the wax pool free of any debris
- Do not touch the candle when it is lit - the jar gets very hot
- 180ml: 35- 40 hours (make sure to trim your wick to 4-5mm before you burn the candle as this will help it last longer
- 120ml: 25-30 hours
- Wax melts: Each pack will last for 60-70 hours
Wholesale / Corporate orders
If you are interested in making a wholesale order, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your requirements.
- Personalised/custom labels
- Add your logo
- Clear or amber glass jars
- Multiple size jars
- Personalised/ custom scents
What materials do you use?
I use vegan friendly and cruelty products only. The jars are recyclable, so please do make good use of them. You can remove any excess wax by fillin g the jar with boiling water. Wait to cool, scrape the wax out and give it a good wash.